Over the years of coaching women, I have learned many valuable life lessons, and every now and then I go back and read them. They always bring the encouragement I need and help shift my mindset to keep going on the really tough days.
Ten life lessons health coaching has taught me over the years:
1) Focus on what your body and mind can do, rather than what the the world may see.
2) Be thankful for what you have in life instead of complain about what you do not.
3) Remember, that you are able to run a mile, it might be the world’s slowest mile, but you can still run, instead of focusing that you do not have a flat stomach.
4) Attach your confidence in what your mind and body can DO, rather than the way it looks. I think you might surprise yourself.
5) Speak life over yourself, “You are worthy, you are beautiful, you are strong and you are whole and fearfully and wonderfully made.”
6) Be mindful of who you spend your time with and who you listen to.
7) Love all, but get close to a few.
8) Surround yourself with those who encourage you, love you and believe in you.
9) Aim for progress not perfection. Achieving your health & wellness goal is not an overnight process.
10) Work hard, but give yourself grace. If you fall down, get back up and give yourself grace.
FREE 14 easy, waist-friendly recipes under 20min. (or less!) for the busy woman, on-the-go
I've decided to create 14 easy and waist-friendly recipes that are ready in under 20 minutes! Yep, you read that right...under 20 minutes (or less!)
And the best part? It's completely FREE.
If you're a busy woman on the go like me, I know you'll appreciate these recipes that will not only save you time at the end of the day, but will leave you feeling closer towards your health goals.